San Francisco, CA, United States
Design, Advertising, It
Job Description *
Work is Sweet!
'Quality without Compromise' is not just a motto at See's Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. See's Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
See's is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 250 retail shops across the USA.
At See’s Candies the key ingredient to our success is the dedication of our employees. It’s thanks to their passion and commitment that we remain a customer favorite, maintaining quality and integrity in all aspects of our business. The Digital Designer has the unique opportunity to contribute their talent, energy and ideas as we make life a little sweeter, one piece of candy at a time.
To create on-brand digital assets to support See’s Candies social media, ecommerce and digital advertising strategy.
1. Provide on brand, award-winning visuals for ecommerce websites, digital ad campaigns, mobile projects, social media, emails and more, applying best practices and strong design principles.
2. Collaborate with the creative team, producer, and stakeholders on requirements. Work with partners on all phases of the project, from translating ideas into visual concepts, through design development and refinement, to ensuring implementation of approved designs. Provide all required specifications.
3. Oversee designs developed by external partners, including but not limited to email, social media, web, mobile, etc. ensuring all materials are on-brand and meet established visual standards.
4. Work with creative and marketing teams to develop integrated seasonal campaigns across all selling channels.
5. Manage multiple projects in fast paced environment.
6. Complete special projects as assigned.
1. Digital design experience in a retail or agency environment; experience with a “best in class” brand is strongly preferred.
2. Exceptional design skills and technical aptitude with a solid understanding of web, email and mobile standards.
3. Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop. Strong photography skills a must.
5. Solid understanding of business requirements and how they influence the final output; strong organizational, planning and project management skills. Excellent client-facing skills.
6. Self-motivated and able to handle multiple projects and tight deadlines simultaneously and effectively.
7. Collaborative team player who can effectively communicate with multiple teams in a corporate environment. Able to respond to and act upon critical feedback.
8. Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Art or related field.
9. A great portfolio! One that showcases your talent as a designer and your experience in digital design.
See's is an EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).
Marketing & Direct Sales
Website : http://www.sees.com
For over 90 years See's Candies has been dedicated to making candy Mary See's way. Only the finest, freshest ingredients are used in making each recipe. We add no preservatives to our candy. Ever. It's quality you can taste in every piece. American made, famous for deliciousness, with the friendliest customer service - since 1921.