Portland, OR, United States
Requisition Number: RJ-14749
Area of Interest: Marketing
Position Type: Full-time
About the Team
You will be part of the Brand Marketing team at Rejuvenation, working in our brand headquarters in Portland, OR. Our team is responsible for all Rejuvenation brand creative work and dissemination of marketing assets, including digital advertising, social media, email marketing, catalog and direct mail marketing, and retail store marketing. Our job is to drive this growing brand by building a customer base of consumers, trade & contract members, and influencers, with a consistent best-in-class brand presence across the marketplace.
About the Role
The Creative Supervisor, Design is responsible for managing all visual content production. This role manages the Visual Production and oversees production of marketing assets for all channels: web, retail, email, paid social and catalog.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
* Lead Visual Production team to ensure all visual content aligns with brand standards and maps to seasonal concepts across all channels
* Actively participate in seasonal campaign planning meetings
* Partner with Creative Director and team to translate seasonal concepts in to visual content. Lead design refinements as needed to evolve the look and feel of assets
* Serve as visual lead in content reviews and execute resulting revisions in timely manner
* Manage the Visual Production team with supervisory responsibilities including goal setting, performance management and assessment, coaching, training, timekeeping, etc.
* Make strategic suggestions for how to best grow the department for efficiency and company needs
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with partners across multiple functions, including Photo Studio Team, Manager of Art Direction, and all channel creative teams.
* Manage vendor relationships and follow corporate processes for working with vendors
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
* We're a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
* A technologically and data-driven business
* Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
* We're at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
* We're passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
* We get to be creative on a daily basis
* A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
* We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
* We have fun!
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
We're excited about you because you have...
* Minimum 5 years design and production experience
* Sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure; flexibility with hours due to deadline-based work required
* Expert level proficiency in Adobe CS4, CS5 or CS6
* Proficient use of Mac platform, Photoshop, Indesign, Acrobat, and Microsoft Office
* Strong storytelling/layout, graphics and typography skills
* Demonstrated ability to maintain consistent brand identities across all media.
* Excellent organizational skills, self-starter
* Strong presentation skills and confidence
* Ability to motivate team under deadline and business pressures
* Prior supervisory experience preferred
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. Our family of brands includes Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room, and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. In 2017, we acquired Outward, Inc., a 3-D imaging and augmented reality platform for the home furnishings and décor industry. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
Once you are here, you can look forward to a wide variety of benefits. Our corporate vision--to enhance our customers' quality of life at home--extends to the lives of our associates. To that end, we offer an extensive benefits package designed to help you grow, personally and professionally, to keep you healthy, to prepare you for the unexpected, to care for your family and to build a secure future. Depending on your position and your location, here's a look at what you might be eligible for:
* A generous discount on all Williams Sonoma Inc. brands through multiple shopping channels
* A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
* Paid vacations, holidays and other time-off programs
* Health benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance; health and dependent care tax-free spending accounts; medical, family and bereavement leave; same-sex domestic partner benefits; short- and long-term disability programs; life and travel insurance; an employee assistance program
* Tax-free commuter benefits
* A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
* In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University, LearnIt and AcademyX
* Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
* Quarterly sample sales
* A business casual work environment
* Time off to volunteer
* Matching donations to qualifying nonprofit organizations
* Company-sponsored walks and runs
FOR NON-TECHNOLOGY OPENINGS:
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or sponsor an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
INCLUDE ONLY IF ROLE IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RELOCATION ASSISTANCE:
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
Website : http://www.williams-sonomainc.com/
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is a multi-channel specialty retailer of high quality products for the home. In 1956, our founder, Chuck Williams, turned a passion for cooking and eating with friends into a small business with a big idea. He opened a store in Sonoma, California, to sell the French cookware that intrigued him while visiting Europe but that could not be found in America. Chuck's business, which set a standard for customer service, took off and helped fuel a revolution in American cooking and entertaining that continues today. In the decades that followed, the quality of our products, our ability to identify new opportunities in the market and our people-first approach to business have facilitated our expansion beyond the kitchen into nearly every area of the home. Additionally, by embracing new technologies and customer-engagement strategies as they emerge, we are able to continually refine our best-in-class approach to multi-channel retailing.