Woonsocket, RI, United States
Reporting to the VP, Executive Creative Director, the Creative Director, Beauty Design will lead the visual design ideation for various CVS Pharmacy Beauty initiatives while inspiring a talented design team. This candidate must be a talented and experienced Creative Director who can bring big, transformative ideas and cutting-edge strategy with high creative aesthetic and advanced knowledge of Marketing and Branding communications. Must demonstrate a passion for strategic problem solving and utilize a deep understanding of design to develop print, digital and experiential creative solutions that are on brand and meets business objectives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create, convey, and sell vision: direct and inspire a team while working across a complex, multi-stakeholder organization
• Bring big ideas and visual vision to life across owned, earned and paid assets through innovation and collaboration with internal stakeholders and external agencies
• Inspire and mentor team to develop impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision ensuring consistency
• Cultivate an engaging atmosphere leading to the development and execution of remarkable creative
• Partner with implementation team to ensure execution of ideas as planned
• Develop, impact, and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agencies
• 10-15 years of Creative Director experience in agency and/or corporate environment
• Ability to demonstrate a passion for strategic and creative problem solving and deep understanding of design to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives
• Extraordinary team leadership experience with ability to inspire and mentor team; consistently developing talent and team building
• Strong collaboration and partnership skills with ability to impact and influence individuals at senior levels-both internally and externally
• Thrive in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Well organized and able to communicate ideas and develop strategies.
• Illustration, type design and superior concepting skills required
• Excellent sense of typography and color
• Passion for design in real life
• Watches trends, and is up on relevant blogs and design sites
• Has a proven design aesthetic focused on the following: beauty and cosmetics, premium or lifestyle brands, high-fashion, luxury and metropolitan trends as opposed to a mass
• Broad range of design skill sets and experienced knowledge of branding communications, marketing, advertising and digital technologies
• Strong team player with enthusiasm, positive attitude and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, which may include extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines.
• Strong verbal/written communication and organizational skills
Bachelor’s Degree required in Fine Arts, Communications, Design or similar
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:Advice&Counsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Website : https://www.caremark.com
CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS), headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States with integrated offerings across the entire spectrum of pharmacy care. Through our unique suite of assets, we are reinventing pharmacy to offer innovative solutions that help people on their path to better health. We are focused on enhancing access to care, lowering overall health care costs for plan members and payors, and improving health outcomes.