ZeniMax Media, Inc.
Austin, TX, United States
Austin , TX, US
· Work with Outsource Manager, Art Leads, and Art Director to gather and provide feedback to external partners
· Work with Outsource Manager and Art Leads to integrate outsourced assets into the game
· Pinpoint, troubleshoot, and correct problems with art assets
· Assist environment artists and designers with art related tasks
· Test deliverables to ensure they work with the game engine
· 2 years of artist experience or demonstrable proficiency in art creation and game engine knowledge
· Strong working knowledge of Autodesk Maya
· Ability to setup, optimize, and effectively process and export assets into a game engine
· Self-motivated and the ability to work and solve problems with minimal assistance
· Highly organized with the ability to adhere to asset organization processes and follow work pipelines
· Well-developed communication skills and strong work ethic
· A passion for developing video games and the drive to learn and create
· AAA development experience
· Knowledge of current engine technology such as Unreal Engine 4 or Unity
· Experience with Substance Painter and Zbrush
· Knowledge of Physically Based Rendering philosophies and pipelines
· Experience with hands-on asset integration
ZeniMax Media, Inc.
Website : http://www.zenimax.com/
Headquartered just north of Washington, D.C., with offices in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia, ZeniMax Media is a video game publisher, managed by an experienced group of executives, which has assembled a strong creative team of world-class game developers, graphic artists and designers, sound engineers, producers and programmers to create and sell premium video game titles to a growing worldwide market. ZeniMax creates and publishes original interactive entertainment content for consoles, the PC, and handheld/wireless devices. Its Bethesda Softworks division, founded in 1986 in the early days of the industry, has a long history of success as a publisher of award-winning video games. In addition, the ZeniMax group includes some of the most acclaimed development studios in the world. The Company's growing library of intellectual properties includes such major franchises as The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Dishonored, DOOM, QUAKE, Wolfenstein, Enemy Territory, and RAGE.