NBC Universal, Inc.
New York City, NY, United States
It, Design, Engineering
Mar 05, 2021
Jun 18, 2021
Job Number 59320BR
Job Title Product Designer, Regional Sports Networks
Business Segment Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
Sub-Business NBCUOTS - Digital
Posting Category Digital Media
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• 2-5 years as a Product Designer, preferably with consumer-facing digital products
• Online portfolio demonstrating user-centered design solutions with an emphasis on examples of real shipped products that you had direct contribution with
• The ideal candidate would have designed media products
• Efficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Principle and other prototyping software
• Comfortable with inspect element and DOM manipulation
• Shows a desire to contribute to a growing design organization through collaborative discussion, critique, and willingness to take/give feedback
• Proven record of working under moderate supervision
• Understands that trying and learning new things is at the heart of what they do as designers
• Finds a sense of enrichment from creating bleeding edge digital experiences
• Demonstrates an ability to be a big picture thinker, that goes beyond screen design
• Possesses a deep and natural understanding of the media/entertainment consumption trends and preferences younger adults and teens
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• A passion for sports!
• Experience with CMS systems and technologies
• Experience in the digital media landscape
• Detail oriented and self-starter personality
• Versed in Agile product management methodology and tools
• Proven history of managing multiple product efforts simultaneously
• You have led product initiatives where you have collaborated with different groups in order to achieve the defined goals and a successful product launch.
• Well versed on new technology trends to help lead the team into adopting them for new products.
• Spanish Language fluency (written and spoken) is a plus
About the team:
Our Product and Design team oversees the strategy, ideation, design, plan and execution of all digital products and features created for our users; meeting them wherever they are regardless of their platform of choice: web, mobile apps, OTT, smart speakers and any other emerging technology we can get our hands on!
We are passionate about design and always curious about new technologies and the possibilities that they unlock for the future of media. We like tinkering and experimenting and we’re not afraid to fail as long as we are always learning.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBC Universal, Inc.
Website : http://www.nbcuniversal.com