New York City, NY, United States
The Design and Activation Coordinator will assist with all aspects of creation and fulfillment for large scale campaigns driven by the local New York City Sales Team. Campaign elements may include media plans, sponsorship deliverables, content creation and other customized marketing solutions for advertisers and agencies.
• Defines project needs and creative objectives within specifications determined by Director of Strategy and Innovation, and visually translates into concept, design, artwork, layout and promotional solutions.
• Coordinates and attends key client meetings with sellers and sales managers in order to understand client’s KPI’s and create deliverables needed to achieve them.
• Conceptualizes and creates high-end, visually clean and stimulating PowerPoint presentations for use during Client meetings for all phases of the campaign: Client Needs Analysis, Pitch and Recap
• Provides consultative guidance to designers on illustrative material, mock-ups and other artwork for client presentations
• Insures that all campaign elements are recorded (screenshots, photos, videos, audio and social media measures for duration of the campaign)
• Collaborates with multiple departments to create and execute campaign from start to finish.
• Acts as liaison between client and all iHeartMedia personnel during promotional period
• Insures all aspects of giveaways are completed: Contest rules, waiver/release forms, and fulfillment.
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills, editing, proofreading and copywriting ability
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Excellent project management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail, and high work standards
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required, Photoshop is a plus
• Exceptional design skills including layout and typography
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
• High work standards and degree of attention to detail
• Problem solving and decision making
• Flexibility to work outside of traditional business hours as schedule warrants
• Is current with latest trends in pop culture and entertainment industry
• Able to work quickly and efficiently, delivering high quality results under the pressure of deadlines, with routinely quick turn-around times
• Flexibility; able to shift gears quickly
4-year college degree
Valid Driver's License
New York, NY: 32 Avenue of the Americas, 10013
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx
Website : http://www.iheartmedia.com/
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. was founded in San Antonio, TX with the purchase of a single radio station in 1972. After decades of growing media assets globally, the company has become one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, operating as CC Media Holdings (OTCBB:CCMO). Clear Channel consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned Clear Channel Media and Entertainment. Between these divisions, Clear Channel focuses on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment for listeners and users.